At Victory Auto Body, the safety and health of our customers and teammates is our highest priority. We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and local public health officials as we adjust our business practices in order to address current challenges.
First, we want you to know that we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic seriously. Serving our clients properly means that we are taking extra preventative measures to protect our customers, teammates and everyone who enters our center to keep them safe and healthy.
Each one of us is our own best defense against this virus.
PLEASE NOTE that repair accommodations remain unaffected at this time and we are OPEN for drop-offs and vehicle repairs.
We strongly encourage all guests to contact us for repair accommodations or any questions and concerns.
ONLINE ESTIMATES AVAILABLE! See our Online Estimate page for your free quote.
ADDITIONALLY, BELOW ARE A FEW OF THE STEPS THAT WE ARE TAKING:
- Our interior office space has been closed off to everyone who is not a team member to ensure the safety of everyone in the area. We ask that customers wave down any available team member for assistance.
- All paperwork will be handled digitally. All necessary forms will be emailed to you to complete and submit from home.
- COMPLIMENTARY VEHICLE PICKUP AND DROP-OFF*: We will tow the vehicle from your home, to our facility, at no extra charge to you as a customer. This will minimize person-to-person interactions.
- Our center is cleaned and disinfected twice daily.
- Vehicles will be disinfected upon drop-off to ensure staff safety and upon pickup to ensure your safety.
- Vehicle steering wheels, shifters, and seats will be covered in plastic for the duration of the repair.
- Our team members will respect your space and maintain a 6 foot distance from everyone per CDC guidelines.
- We ask that all customers remove all personal items from vehicles at drop-off.
- Our teammates are dedicated to hand washing between personal interactions and as many times as possible throughout the day. We strongly encourage our customers to join us with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- If you become sick, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
Once again, we strongly encourage all guests to please contact us with any questions, concerns, or to schedule repairs.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
*Vehicle must be within 5 miles of Victory Auto Body. Vehicle's outside of this range will incur a $15 per mile additional charge.